Sunday, February 15, 2009

A tribute to Libby

Our dog Libby was hit on the highway last night sometime. She was a good dog. She was half Golden Retriever, half yellow Lab. We got her last spring on KSL.com. She was around 5 years old, well mannered, knew a few tricks, loved to play with the kids. She would be waiting by the bus stop every afternoon to greet Luke. She would bark whenever a strange car came down the drive, so we knew someone was here. Her only flaw was her nightly excursions across the highway to Circle V Meat to bring back a treat of some kind. She normally would watch for cars, but not this time apparently. We buried her in our back yard after church today. We will miss you Libby!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, that made me cry!:(

Anonymous said...

I am so sad..... She was the neatest dog in the world! I'm so sorry.

Ashley said...

That makes me so sad. When I would come over I always wanted to take her home with me. She was so sweet. I am so sorry.